BACK TO CHURCH
Learn everything you need to know about our current programs and guidelines here.
In-person worship services and many Sunday morning Life Groups are back.
Wednesday night programs have not started back at this time.
Sunday, September 20
8:30 am // Traditional Service
11:00 am // Modern Service
Next Generations Life Groups Are Back
Kids Jr., Kids, and Student Life Groups are back! They meet Sundays at (;45 am. Click here to learn more and to register.
Not Ready to Attend?
If you’re not ready to attend in person, modern and traditional services will be available online for on-demand viewing. We will email out these links on Sunday morning. Click here to sign up for email updates.
As always, a traditional service will be available on TV (CNS Channel 16, Mediacom Channel 78) at 9:00 and 11:00 am on Sunday morning.
Back to Church Info
If you are planning on attending one of our services, please read our guidelines below.
Guidelines for Attending an In-Person Service
• You are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask or covering as you enter and exit the building, as well as during services and Life Groups.
• As you enter the Worship Center, please wait to be seated by a volunteer or staff member. Once in your seat, please remain seated and maintain at least 3 seats—or 6 feet—between you and any other household.
• Maintain social distancing while in the church building.
• Children must remain seated with their parents during the service. Nursery is available for children 2 and under, and Family Worship is available during the 11:00 am service for families with children 3 years old through first grade. We are requiring online sign-up beforehand for both of these options. Learn more here.
• If you arrive to a service and it is full, please proceed to the Chapel for overflow seating. Here, you can still worship with others as you watch a livestream of the service together.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
• Spaces will be thoroughly cleaned after every use.
• People will be expected to enter and exit the Worship Center and other areas in an orderly, socially distanced progression.
• All those in attendance will be encouraged tomaintain social distancing and wear face masks.
• Giving can be done via donation boxes in the foyer, online, by text, or by mail. We will not be passing the offering plates.
• Groups/individuals will be guided to their seats by staff/volunteers. Attendees may only sit with their own household, and groups will be seated apart by at least six feet.
Should You Attend an In-Person Service?
Have you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)?
Are you at a higher risk and need to take extra precautions? Check the CDC website to see if you fall into any high-risk categories.
Are you unwilling to comply with the precautions the church is following to keep everyone safe?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please continue to worship remotely.
Get Email Updates
If you are not already signed up for our weekly email updates, subscribe below. We’ll be sending out all important updates to this list.
Please read about our overall reopening strategy, and make sure you are informed about your risk level.
If you are unable to attend in person, we’ll have both modern and traditional services available online. Currently, you can watch these services on-demand (but not in a live service format like previous weeks). We’ll send the links out to our email list and share them on social media on Sunday morning. You can also watch our traditional service on TV (CNS Channel 16, Mediacom Channel 78) at 9:00 or 11:00 am on Sundays.