BACK TO CHURCH
Learn everything you need to know about our reopening plan here.
In-person worship services are back. Please view our Back to Church Info Sheet before attending.
No other on-location activities are starting back at this time.
Sunday, July 12
You are no longer required to sign up beforehand to attend our Sunday services. Service times will be:
8:30 am // Traditional Service
11:00 am // Modern Service
Not Ready to Attend?
If you’re not ready to attend in person, modern and traditional services will be available online for on-demand viewing. We will email out these links on Sunday morning. Click here to sign up for email updates.
As always, a traditional service will be available on TV (CNS Channel 16, Mediacom Channel 78) at 9:00 and 11:00 am on Sunday morning.
Back to Church Info
If you are planning on attending one of our services, please read our complete Back to Church Info Sheet.
Guidelines for Attending an In-Person Service
• You are encouraged to wear a face mask or covering if you can.
• Enter via the front doors facing the intersection of Broad St and Jefferson St. only.
• Sit only in the section you are assigned to by staff/volunteers.
• Maintain social distancing while in the church building.
• Children will attend services with their parents and must remain seated with their parents during the service.
• If you need to exit a service at any time, we ask that you step outside of the building and do not linger inside.
• We strongly encourage you not to use the restrooms at the church if possible, but they will be available and clean.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
• Building access will be restricted tolimited times before and after services, and to only a specific area of the building.
• Used spaces will be thoroughly cleaned after every service.
• People will enter and exit in an orderly, socially distanced progression.
• All those in attendance will be encouraged tomaintain social distancing and wear face masks.
• Giving can be done via donation boxes in the foyer, online, by text, or by mail. We will not be passing the offering plates.
• Groups/individuals will be guided to their seats by staff/volunteers. Attendees may only sit with their own household, and groups will be seated apart by at least six feet.
Should You Attend an In-Person Service?
Have you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)?
Are you at a higher risk and need to take extra precautions? Check the CDC website to see if you fall into any high-risk categories.
Are you unwilling to comply with the precautions the church is following to keep everyone safe?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please continue to worship remotely.
Get Email Updates
If you are not already signed up for our weekly email updates, subscribe below. We’ll be sending out all important updates to this list.
Please read about our overall reopening strategy, and make sure you are informed about your risk level.
If you are unable to attend in person , we’ll have both modern and traditional services available online. For Sunday, June 28, you’ll be able to watch these services on-demand (but not in a live service format like previous weeks). We’ll send the links out to our email list and share them on social media on Sunday morning. You can also watch our traditional service on TV (CNS Channel 16, Mediacom Channel 78) at 9:00 or 11:00 am on Sundays.